1. I’ve heard that it’s possible to cook a moist turkey though I’ve never managed to do so myself. Maybe next year I’ll rig up some kind of continuous butter basting situation or hire a magician.
2. Pretty much all of the characters in “My Fair Lady” are horrible human beings especially Henry Higgins. In real life Eliza Doolittle would have stabbed him to death with a hat pin and the jury would have called it justifiable homicide.
3. Alcohol in combination with tryptophan mandates naps.
4. Naps. Are. Awesome.
5. I read somewhere that Lauren Oliver wrote “Before I Fall” entirely on her iPhone. I am going nuts just blogging from my phone. Lauren Oliver must have the fastest thumbs in the west and the patience of a saint.
6. Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night!